Kentucky State Apprenticeship Conference
Nov 08, 2017 - Nov 10, 2017
General Butler State Resort Park
Mark Your Calendar!
- 150,000 Employers and Labor Management Organizations Participate
- There are 400,000 registered apprenticeships nationwide in more than 1,000 occupations
- Apprentices earn an average starting salary of $50,000/year while gaining a credential that is equivalent to a 2 or 4-year college degree
- Apprenticeship is good for business
- Helps recruit and develop a highly skilled workforce
- Improves productivity and the bottom line
- Provides opportunities for tax credits and employee tuition benefits in some states
- Reduces turnover costs and increases employee retention
- Creates industry-driven and flexible training solutions to meet national and local needs
- Workers who complete apprenticeship programs earn $300,000 more over a lifetime than their peers who don't
- For every dollar spent on apprenticeship, employers get an average of $1.47 back in increased productivity
KySafe builds alliances with Kentucky employers to promote worker safety through high-quality education and technical assistance.
They are the leading resource in the Commonwealth for fostering excellence in workplace health and safety. KySafe provides employers the opportunity to improve economic viability resulting from workplaces free from injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
Find Training at KySafe
Workers' Claims is offering training for the new LMS system.
Please reach out to
Stephen Mason to reserve a spot in our training schedule.