- Find information about an inspection when the activity number identifying the inspection is known.
Frequently Cited OSHA Standards
- Determine the most frequently cited federal and state standards for a given SIC. The SIC may be determined by accessing the online SIC Manual.
- Search the alphabetic index of the 1987 manual by keywords; access detailed information for a specified SIC, division, or major group.
- Access detailed information for a specified SIC, division, or major group, and browse through the manual structure.
- During 2003-2004, OSHA transitioned to NAICS, the North American Industry Classification System, a 6-digit industry grouping system developed in cooperation with Canada and Mexico.
Industry Profile for an OSHA Standard
- Displays the industry SICs in which a specified federal OSHA standard is most often cited. Information is shown at the SIC division and 2, 3, and 4-digit SIC levels.
- The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. federal agencies