Upcoming board meeting information will be available soon. Check back here for updates.
The Board met Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at 1:30 p.m. EDST in the Breathitt Room at the Galt House, 140 North 4th Street, in Louisville. The Board considered amendments related to:
- The May 29, 2013 final rule revising the exemption for digger derricks;
- The June 13, 2013 direct final rule updating OSHA standards based on national consensus signage standards as well as the November 6, 2013 correction and confirmation of the effective date to the direct final rule;
- The November 20, 2013 direct final rule revising inspection and certification requirements for mechanical power presses.
- The April 11, 2014 final rule creating and revising general industry and construction standards related to electric power generation, transmission, and distribution as well as electrical protective equipment;
- The April 21, 2014 final rule revising maritime vertical tandem lift requirements; and
Prior to the meeting date, interested persons may submit comment in writing to:
Kentucky Labor Cabinet
Office of OSH Federal-State Coordinator
1047 US HWY 127 South - Suite 4
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601.
Interested persons may also submit comment at the meeting.